Law Pass Terms and Conditions
- LawPass is an online subscription to ALI CLE continuing legal education content. LawPass subscriptions must be prepaid and are nontransferable.
- A LawPass subscription runs for a period of one year from the date of purchase, and must be renewed if the subscriber wishes continued access to the content in the subscription.
- A subscriber may not register for any CLE course taking place past the expiration date of the current subscription.
- Only the subscriber may access the content in his or her subscription, and the subscriber may not share that content with anyone else. Subscribers will not be able to register groups of lawyers using their LawPass subscription.
- Subscribers may cancel at any time, but refunds will be reduced by the list prices of ALI CLE content the subscriber has placed in his or her account (or otherwise accessed, such as attendance at in-person courses) during the term of the subscription. Such refund reductions will be made regardless of whether the subscriber has actually consumed the content described in the preceding sentence.